We’re happy to announce the release of Siren Investigate 13.4.1.
Check here for what’s new in this release while following are the release notes:
- The Siren API
currentVisualization.groupSelectedNodesnow accepts an optional object that can contain the name of the group.
- When the sidebar is in an unlocked state, the drop area gets highlighted when dragging a sidebar item.
- The hierarchy layout is now executed on each subgraph thus making the complete graph easier to peruse.
- The Siren Fontcustom Docker image base was updated from Debian 11 to Debian 12.
datasource_cache_sizeproperty is completely removed.
- The response time for queries with aggregations is decreased by optimizing the JSON to string operations.
- The standard layout on the graph browser is improved further by using the clustering information.
- Fixed an issue that threw the fatal error on the data model page if the user permissions were misconfigured.
- Fixed a bug where an error was shown when user tried to delete default scripts.
- Fixed a bug which showed a warning when saving a script multiple times.
- Fixed an issue where the migration process would display false positive objects to migrate.
- Fixed an issue that made it impossible to edit aggregated relations.
- Fixed a bug where the login screen background was broken on mobile devices.
- Fixed an issue where the WMS layers dropdown in the enhanced tilemap configuration would not appear making it impossible to select a layer.
- Fixed an issue where hidden nodes would still be represented with dots when zooming in and out on the map.
- Fixed an issue where the graph timebar was reset after moving or laying out nodes.
- Fixed a bug where inverting the selection would not consider selected groups.
- Fixed an issue where the live filter was not maintained after switching between saved graphs.
- Fixed a bug where switching out of the map mode and back into it would not correctly restore node size.
- Fixed an issue where disconnected groups were not positioned correctly after a layout operation.
- Fixed an issue where zoom operations using the navigator didn’t maintain the center of the graph as the focus point.
- Fixed a bug where restoring the graph would not reset to the latest saved state.
- Fixed an issue where dragging the timeline would stop the drag operation when going outside the timeline component with the mouse pointer.
- Fixed an issue where creating a group in map mode would break the graph browser visualization.
- Fixed a bug where the nodes would not center properly when the groups were expanded or collapsed.
Download it here