We’re happy to announce the release of Siren Investigate 13.5.0.
Check here for what’s new in this release while following are the release notes:
- Adds the capability of dynamically filtering the records for faster and better results. For more details, see Dynamic filters.
- Adds support for OpenSearch 2.8.x.
- Improved the highlighting of open groups in the graph browser.
- Added the ability to invert the direction of aggregated relations in the graph browser.
- Reduced the number of fields retrieved to reduce the network transfer for saved graphs.
- Added a confirmation modal to save the unsaved graphs when switching out of the dashboard.
- Significantly reduced the delay when opening or collapsing a graph browser group.
- Added the method
dataModelEntity.getFields()that returns metadata of the fields from the entity.
- Bumped PostCSS to version 8.4.31. Refer to CVE-2023-44270.
- Fixed an issue where adding nodes from a saved graph would not update the toolbar correctly.
- Fixed a bug in the rounding of the end dates of date intervals, which were incorrectly rounded down and not up to the time precision defined in the advanced setting
- Fixed a bug that prevented the use of autocompletion in the script editor.
- Fixed an issue in the upgrade, backup, and restore scripts that didn’t allow you to override properties set in
- For users with Searchguard authentication, Siren Federate versions after 7.17.12 are currently unsupported due to issues with authentication headers. Users with Searchguard authentication are advised to remain on Elasticsearch 7.17.12 until the release of Siren Federate 7.17.15-33.1.
Download it here