We’re happy to announce the release of Siren Investigate 13.3.1
Check here for what’s new in this release while following are the release notes:
- Removed the unused saved object of type
- Added a new docker image called
siren-fontcustomto streamline the process of creating custom icon packs.
- Opening a dashboard with a pinned filter present does not recalculate the counts of all the dashboards.
- Fixed an issue where no options were available in the dropdown menu to select the data source for an NLP table.
- Fixed a bug where Siren Investigate would become unresponsive when bulk exporting all objects.
- Fixed a bug where the sidebar would occasionally not load on the Web page.
- Fixed an issue where Siren Investigate would not automatically redirect to the login screen.
- Fixed an issue where users without permissions to search the .siren index could not export saved objects.
- Fixed a bug where a graph with the same name would overwrite the existing graph without any warning.
- Fixed an issue where the Siren API
dashboard.getFilterswould return the filters associated with the dashboard on view instead of the requested dashboard.
- Fixed a bug in the field description modal where the focus was not set to the input textarea on the modal.
- Fixed an issue where the name of the analytic tables were not being displayed when the table was split.
- Fixed a bug where the console would show multiple red errors when scrolling a table with templated columns.
- Fixed a bug where cells in the aggregated relations table of the sidebar in the graph browser were overlapping.
- Fixed an issue where the graph browser would load slowly in Siren Investigate with a large data model.
Download it here