How do I share?

What is the best way to share my dashboard and/or visualizations with others? I don’t just want to share snapshots but want to share them with somebody who has access to Siren.

When I hit “share”, it talks about iframe like below. What is iframe?

Many thanks,

Share saved dashboard
You can share this dashboard by creating a link to it or by embedding it into an iframe ; if the object is deleted, the link will redirect to the default Siren Investigate page.
Link
Copy

iframe snippets
The following snippet can be pasted into an HTML page to embed this dashboard in an iframe; users must have access to Siren Investigate to see the dashboard inside the iframe.
iframe with no sidebars
Copy
When using the snippet above, the side bar, the dashboards bar and the top bar will be hidden. If you want to allow users to switch dashboards inside the iframe, use the following snippet:
iframe with dashboard navigation sidebar
Copy

Hi Cheolsoonim,

iframe or inline frame is used to display external objects including other web pages within a web page. An iframe pretty much acts like a mini web browser within a web browser.

If you need a sharing where you need to display the dashboard inside other site then you need the iframe link to share so that it can be embedded into the original website.

If you simply need to share the same link which you see it on the browser then this is the screenshot for that to share.

You can share to the user as an snapshot as well.

1 Like