We’re happy to announce the release of Siren Investigate 13.2.1.
This release includes the following Improvements:
- Upgraded uuid dependency to version 9.0.0
- Upgraded babel-loader dependency to version 9.1.2
- Upgraded joi dependency to version 17.9.1
- Upgraded elasticsearch dependency to version 16.7.3
- Upgraded elasticsearch-browser dependency to version 16.7.1
- Removed unused dependencies: horseman, JSONStream, and url-loader.
- Upgraded Elasticsearch to version 7.17.10 and Federate to version 7.17.10-31.1 in the distributions.
- Performs Elasticsearch and Siren Investigate compatibility check when running the restore and upgrade command.
- Tooltips in the enhanced tilemap visualization now show on click instead of on hover to make the visualization easier to use.
- Upgraded docker base image to debian 11.7
- Removed unused style-loader dependency to address, CVE-2020-15366
- Upgrade postcss-inline-svg dependency to version 6.0.0 to address CVE-2021-33587
- Upgrade vm2 dependency to address CVE-2023-32314
Take a look at our release notes here.
Download it here.