We’re happy to announce today the release of Siren Federate version 30 for Elasticsearch version 8.5.3. This release includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- Upgraded to Elasticsearch 8.5.3.
- Improved off-heap memory management of data packets by leveraging the Elasticsearch API for tracking references to a resource.
- Improved the performance of the
ROUTING_JOINalgorithm when joining a single index on the left side.
- Added a beta version of an Adaptive Query Planner.
- New hash partitioning algorithm to increase the performance in a cluster with a large number of nodes.
- Improved the documentation.
- Fixed the execution of a join query with a query referencing a runtime field at the same level.
- Fixed a waiting thread issue when a packet upload is rejected by the
- Fixed the execution of a join query with a script query at the same level.
- Fixed the execution of a join query with a runtime field at the same level.
- Fixed a race condition issue when uploading packets.
- Removed the deprecated response field
is_truncatedfield should be used instead.
Download it here .