Neo4j Connection Failure during Test Connection

I have properly installled the Jdbc driver still getting the following error.

Datasources Configuration Editor: Could not validate datasource [Neo4j]. {“error”:{“root_cause”:[{“type”:“exception”,“reason”:“Could not validate datasource [Neo4j].”}],“type”:“exception”,“reason”:“Could not validate datasource [Neo4j].”,“caused_by”:{“type”:“s_q_l_exception”,“reason”:“Some errors occurred : \n[Neo.ClientError.Statement.SyntaxError]:START is deprecated, use: MATCH (n) instead.\n (line 1, column 1 (offset: 0))\r\n"START n=NODE(*) MATCH (n) RETURN COUNT(n)”\r\n ^\n"}},“status”:500} less

I even get this error in Data Reflection
Could not execute datasource query [Neo4j]. | Some errors occurred : [Neo.ClientError.Procedure.ProcedureNotFound]:There is no procedure with the name db.schema registered for this database instance. Please ensure you’ve spelled the procedure name correctly and that the procedure is properly deployed.

Hello @Saili_Bakalkar,
What version of Neo4j are you using? I’d recommend downloading Neo4j JDBC Driver v3.4.0 as stated in our JDBC driver installation and compatibility documentation.
There have been quite a few Breaking Changes in Neo4j, such as removal of db.schema procedure in starting v4.0.

Regards,
Varun

1 Like

More information on deprecations.

1 Like