Data model cross spaces

Hi,

Is there a way to automatically update the data model across two or more spaces?
The clone option only works when you first create the space. I want to be able to have the same connections in one space as I do in another as I work through the data. Thanks.

Hi James,

If you need to share the an entity table across all the dataspaces then you can create it global entity table.

Shared data : Select this option to allow the data and the structure of the entity table to be shared across dataspaces.

https://docs.siren.io/siren-platform-user-guide/12.1/siren-investigate/t_upload_dataspace.html

However there is no automatic updates on relations you are creating on the entity tables. You will have to maintain manually. Although you can export the relation from the dataspace and import it on another data space so that you don’t need to create these relations manually on cloned Dataspace.

Regards
Manu Agarwal

Thanks Manu.

The data aspect is understood. My problem was the relations. Can you expand on how I can export and import relations?

Hi James,

Under the Management ->Saved objects → Relation → Select the relation you want to have in the clone data space.

Export of Relation :
42c5716a9c01b60b7fe8935b940bc19a

Import the Relation in Cloned Data space:
f14c13c161cca5da720e5b0707f17808

Regards
Manu Agarwal

Understood, thanks. I have a thousands of connections, going one by isn’t really an option. I assume no way to export all in one shot?

Hi James,

You can select all the relations from top:

Regards
Manu Agarwal

Amazing, thanks! Can’t believe I missed that… Thank you.

1 Like