A new release for Federate 21 - Federate 7.9.3-21.5 is available today, compatible with the Elasticsearch 7.9.3 release. This release includes the following enhancements and bug fixes:
- Reduced data upload latency by improving thread management in the data upload service.
- Fixed an issue that caused the filter in the index alias not to be taken into account.
- Fixed the data output identifier of a table search scan, which impacted negatively on the join resolution and join cache hits.
- Removed the DLS header when communicating with a remote Federate cluster and Search Guard to avoid the error, “_sg_dls_query does not match (SG 900D)”.
- Fixed a concurrent modification that occurred when pruning the query plan.
- Fixed a bug in Search Guard that caused DLS clauses not to be properly applied on nested documents.
Download it here