“Dashboard 360” feature which allows you to visualize data across different tables(searches) and apply filters coherently across visualizations using a dashboard (or use case) specific data model.
To have this visualization into the dashboard, create a new dashboard and add the visualization into it from the corresponding tables search lets say from companies and Investment.
Once the Visualization is added or created in the new dashboard . Please follow these steps:
- Click Edit Button —> Click Data Model
- Select the Radio Button Dashboard 360 .
- Click on Add Main Search
- Select the Single Search from the list.
- Click on ‘0’ to add the visualization into the Main search which was added into the dashboard earlier.
- Click on ‘+’ button to add associative search for other tables.
Attached is the snapshot for reference.
Also In order to have the Entities indexes connected with a relation you should create a data model for it like we have this in our Sample Demo data.